All About Forms:
Stage 1: Make the Form
- Go into the Forms Page and create your form.
- Drag and Drop the options to customize your form.
Stage 2: Add the Form to a New Page
- Create a new page and title it the same as the Form title
- Select the “Add Form” button beside the Add Media option
- Choose which form you want added from the drop down menu
- Select the blue Insert Form button
- Publish the Page and view the Page by selecting the “View Page” option on the top black bar of the Dashboard.
- When you view the page, copy the URL of the page from the address bar.
Stage 3: Add Page Link to Forms Page
- Go into the Pages area and select the Forms page
- Type the title of the form in the body of the page
- Highlight the title you created and select the paper clip icon (insert/edit hyperlink option)
- Paste the URL you copied for the form page
- Enter a short description of the form below (optional)
Tip: You can change the font size by selecting the Toolbar Toggle (the last icon on the first line where the B and I are displayed). It will display a drop down menu with the word ‘paragraph’ in the selection box, you can scroll down to the sizing options.
- Select the Publish/Update blue button on the right
- View your forms page and voila!