Our websites now have the ability to create slide shows right on the website, so no more 3rd party services! Here's how to do it:
- Contact us to make sure the plug-in is turned on for you site
- Log in to your website dashboard
- Open the page you want to edit
- Put your cursor in the body area click where you want the gallery to show up
- Click on the green box (NextGen gallery) in the editor tool bar
- Add Gallery and upload the photos you would like in the slide show
- Once your upload is complete, click back on the Display Galleries tab
- Select the type gallery you would like (most likely NextGEN Basic Slideshow)
- Open the next section "What would you liek to display"
- Choose Gallery, then select the gallery you just uploaded
- Open the next area "Customize the display settings. You can change how big the show display will be, the interval that the slides stay up before changing.
- Click "NO" for "Show thumbnail link"
- Open the next section "Sort or exclude images" and arrange the images in the order you want them to appear
- Click "Save"
- Click the but "Update" button for you page
- You're done!
If you need any help with this, contact your support team!